The 2023 Climate Alliance general assembly
This year's Climate Alliance general assembly will take place on 18 October 18 (hybrid, 15:00 - 18:00) as part of the Grafting Cities conference, which we are organising with the City of Modena, AESS and Energy Cities. Below you will find all you need to know about participation both onsite and online.
General assembly preliminary agenda
- Review and outlook 2022 | 2023
- Financial report 2022 | 2023
- Discharge of the executive board
- Board elections
- Amendments to the statues
- Updates to the rules of procedure
- Any other business
Further information on programme content will be sent to Climate Alliance members by email.
Have your say!
You're a Climate Alliance member and have additions or suggestions for the programme? Then get in touch with us at least one week before the general assembly (by October 10, 2023). You can make your request by writing an email to t.brose(at)climatealliance.org. We look forward to your topics!
To attend the General Assembly onsite in Modena (Laboratorio Aperto), simply register for the International Conference using the general registration form. Register now
Those who cannot attend onsite have the option of taking part in the general assembly online via Zoom. To participate, please register separately via the following link: bit.ly/General-Assembly-online
Please note that the registration deadline both onsite and online is 9 October 2023.
While membership in Climate Alliance is granted to municipalities as a whole, it is up to the municipal administration to decide who will represent each individual Climate Alliance city, town and district in the network and who can vote on the municipality’s behalf.
- Are you representing a member municipality? Then you are entitled to vote on behalf of your municipality.
- Will multiple representatives of your municipality attend the General Assembly? Then only one person is entitled to vote. Please clarify this internally in advance.
- It is not possible for a representative from your municipality to attend the General Assembly? Then you can transfer your right to vote to a representative of another member municipality with the following voter proxy form
Would you like to transfer your right to vote? In this case, please send us this form for voting by proxy by 9 October 2023 via email with subject line “Proxy voting” to membership(at)climatealliance.org or via fax at +49-69-717139-93.
Have questions about voting by proxy? Feel free to contact us via email at membership(at)climatealliance.org or by telephone at +49 69 71 71 39 0.